Shop the "Giving" Way
Spring 2013 Sale Dates
VIP Presale EventFriday, March 22, 2013 5:00pm - 9:00pm (for Volunteers)
Friday, March 22nd 6:00pm - 9:00pm (for Consignors)
Friday, March 22nd 7:00pm - 9:00pm (for new Parents & Grandparents)
Saturday, March 23, 2013 9:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday, March 24, 2013 8:00am-5:00pm
Half-price sale, Sunday, March 24th 12:30pm-5:00pm
Why shop at The Giving Tree Consignment sale?
The Giving Tree sale "gives" you the opportunity to buy name brand items, both new and gently used, at a fraction of the price. All merchandise is thoroughly inspected to ensure you are getting high quality items. Merchandise is tagged and conveniently organized, much like you would find at a traditional store but at a delightfully reduced price.
The Giving Tree Consignment event is a place to get great deals while enjoying a fun shopping experience, maybe even a night out with your girlfriends!
Let everyone in on the secret and tell your family, friends, neighbors, co-workers. Anyone who shops for kids will want to know!
Where do I find these great deals?
The Knights of Columbus Hall
582 Bedford St, Bridgewater, MA 02324
(Next door to Bridgewater Fitness and behind the National Guard Building)
Click here for directions and a map
What will I find?
- Clothing and shoes for newborn through children
- Accessories and Costumes
- Furniture and nursery items
- Large baby equipment such as strollers, car seats and joggers, high chairs, cribs, etc.
- Children's needs such as blankets, towels, bottles, diapers, and baby carriers
- Toys and Sporting Equipment
- Maternity Clothing and Items
- And much, much more!!
Children at the Sale
- We love children but unfortunately they may not attend the VIP Presales.
- Children are welcome at the public sale but PLEASE be careful. It is very busy and we want to make sure all of our littlest friends are safe.
- Arrive early! The most sought-after items will sell quickly!
- You don't need to bring a bag or tote. We will provide you with a large shopping bag to help you carry all your wonderful finds!
- For your convenience, we have a hold area for larger items or when you find so many great deals you can’t carry them. But please note, we can only hold items for 1 hour!
- Bring your child's measurements and a tape measure to check the items you are buying.
- Unfortunately, children cannot play with the toys at the sale. Items are the property of consignors and if they are damaged, you will unfortunately be responsible for the item.
- Strollers: Please be aware that the space is limited. We recommend a small umbrella stroller.
- We also may need to hand you a pass for personal items you bring, like a stroller or baby carrier, because they may look like items we are selling. It protects you and the consignors.
- Please don’t bring personal toys to the sale because they may be confused with sale items.
Please Note: ALL sales are final. Make sure you carefully inspect your purchases and are satisfied with your items before you check out. Although we are committed to hosting a high quality event, we may miss something. Thank you so much for your understanding.
Forms of Payment
We gladly accept: Cash, Mastercard, Visa, and checks with a valid phone number and valid MA Driver's License. Please note there will be a $30 fee for any returned checks.