VIP Tagging Service
Leave the Tagging to Us!
Do you have great items you want to consign but don’t have the time or energy to tag your items yourself? The Giving Tree can help! We can tag your items for you making consigning with us almost effort free.
For Consignors who use our VIP tagging service, The Giving Tree will:
- Price and tag all of your items for you using our online bar coding system.
- Bring your items to the site, check them in and organize them at the sale.
All you have to do is:
- Choose to pick up your unsold items after the sale or donate them.
- Receive your check which will be mailed within 3 weeks after the close of the sale!
Interested? Space is limited so Contact Us today and we’ll arrange a time for you to drop off your items.
VIP Tagging Details
- When utilizing our VIP tagging service there is a $20 fee and you will receive 50% from the sale of your items sold.
- The fee covers all tagging supplies (zip ties, bags, safety pins, card stock, ink cartridges, etc) so there is nothing for you to buy. The fee covers the first 100 items and will increase by $10 for each additional 100 items.
- All fees will be deducted from the proceeds of your sale so you have no up front costs!
- Consignors who take advantage of the VIP tagging service still earn the valuable VIP Presale consignor pass to shop before the public and get the best deals!
- You can also still volunteer and earn a Volunteer VIP Presale pass (Volunteers shop before everyone!) but you will not be eligible for the additional 5% to be applied to the sale of your items.
VIP Tagging Guidelines
- All items must meet the same high standards we place on all consignors.
- Please be sure your items are seasonally appropriate and that there are no stains, rips or missing buttons for the clothing and that toys and equipment are in good working condition. See our Acceptable Items page for more detail.
- Consignors using our tagging service are still responsible for ensuring none of their items have been recalled and meet all federal safety standards. Please see our Safety page for additional detail.
- All toys and equipment that require batteries must have working batteries prior to being dropped off.
- All items must be clean and freshly laundered and on hangers.
- Please sort clothing items by sex and by size.
- Clothing may be delivered in large bags, boxes or plastic tubs and should be clearly labeled with your name and consignor number.
- The Giving Tree will inspect all items and any items not accepted will be returned at pick up or donated if you designate it for charity.