Thursday, March 21st, 2pm - 9pm
Friday, March 22nd, 9am - 2pm
Knights of Columbus
582 Bedford St. (Located Behind the National Guard Armory)
Click here for directions
You will be able to sign-up for a check-in time after you register.
Drop-offOur goal is that drop-off take less than 15 minutes, so please:
- Be sure all your items are tagged and ready. (Buttons and snaps fastened, etc.)
- Sort clothing by gender and size. (If you haven’t done this prior to arriving we’ll ask you to sort them on site prior to check in.)
- Be prepared to set up or cribs, pack-n-plays, etc. Please make sure you have the appropriate tools to put your items together. Items should be tight enough that they are safe, but loose enough for us to take them apart quickly for a buyer .
You will be warmly greeted at the “Consignor Check-in” Table, where you will:
- Receive important information relevant to the sale.
- Receive your passes for our VIP Presale.
- Receive your Volunteer VIP Presale pass if you are volunteering.
- Proceed to inspection.
Please Note: If you are late or your items are not prepared correctly, it may take you a bit longer to check in so please see our Item Preparation page to help you.
The helpful Giving Tree volunteers will inspect your items. Consignors must be present while items are being inspected.
Clothing must be:
- In good condition and free from stains and rips.
- Hung correctly using children’s plastic hangers.
- Tagged correctly
Toys must be:
- Cleaned and free from dirt.
- In working order and with working batteries if required.
- Tagged correctly.
Any items that do not meet these criteria will be given back to you. Please do not be offended if something is returned to you. It’s easy to miss a stain or rip during your own inspection. We’re here to be a second set of eyes for you! We want shoppers to experience a quality sale so your items have the best possible chance of selling!IMPORTANT NOTE: We WILL NOT accept any recalled items. Please visit CSPSC to verify that your item is not recalled. Visit our Safety page for more detailed information.
- If you are consigning a crib, you must review, print and sign the Crib Checklist and Waiver form. This form MUST be provided at check in for your item to be accepted.
- If you are consigning a car seat, you must review, print and sign the Car Seat Checklist and Waiver form. This form MUST be provided at check in for your item to be accepted.
- For both of these items, please see our Safety page for more information.
If you find you are going to miss your appointment, please contact us.
All items will be available for pick- up on: Monday, March 25th, 3:00pm - 7:00pm
- Any unsold items that have not been designated for donation will be available for pick up after the sale.
- We will have a "lost and found" bin for any items that may have lost a tag (we cannot sell items without a tag). Be sure to check for any items prior to leaving. If not claimed these items will be donated at the end of the pick-up time.
- You can donate unsold items, which we strongly encourage. Donated items will go to local charities to support families in need.
- Items not picked up will be donated, so if you are unable to pick up your items you should arrange for a family member or a friend to do so with your consignor number.
- Donations will be promptly picked up at 1:05pm following the close of consignor pick-up. We do understand that sometimes unavoidable situations arise that might cause you to miss your appointment. Please Contact Us as soon as possible to let us know if that is the case and we will do our best to accommodate you.